Payment + Pricing
Payments are processed in real-time, which means, a full payment of your order is required at checkout and funds will be debited immediately.
All prices are listed in New Zealand Dollars. The prices indicated exclude delivery and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice. Elephant Ollie will at all times use our best efforts to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate at any point in time. The prices that are displayed on the website are only current at that particular point in time and we reserve the right to change our prices at any time without prior notice. When price changes occur, they will be automatically updated on the website.
If a price changes on the Elephant Ollie website before you place your order, Elephant Ollie at its discretion, reserves the right not to honour this price.
The Elephant Ollie website prices and offers may vary from other stores’ prices due to website specific sales and promotions.
We accept payment via Visa and MasterCard, including credit cards and debit cards. If placing an order from outside of New Zealand, your card may have international purchasing restrictions, simply call your banking institution and advise that you are making a purchase from us. All transactions are processed by PayPal and therefore complies with their strict privacy and security policies. No credit card information is shared by this site.
Product Availability + Order Process
Elephant Ollie offers a range of baby products to our customers. Due to a number of factors (including space, turn over, supplier availability, and more) we do not carry all products advertised on our website. Our checkout will enable you to order a product that is out of stock – this means your Incomplete Order is held in dispatch until the order is Complete.
In the event that you place an order a product that is out of stock in our warehouse, we will endeavour to notify you by email within 2 business days that your order is Incomplete and we will do our best to advise you of an estimated time of arrival for those products out of stock if such information is available. If necessary, we may offer you an alternative item of equal value.
Please ensure you allow enough time for your order to arrive.
A Complete Order is an order, which has all products within that order ready for dispatch. Please see Delivery Policy for Dispatch & Delivery timeframes.
Products Lost Or Damaged In Transit
Items purchased from Elephant Ollie online are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon dispatch from Elephant Ollie. Elephant Ollie takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit. We advise for you to inspect all cartons and confirm the contents of all packages at the time of delivery.
If goods appear damaged, we advise for you to not sign for goods, reject the delivery (take photos if possible) and to contact us via email at email@example.com within 48 hours of attempted delivery for us to help rectify the issue for you.
If goods are signed for at the delivery address, you are therefore are accepting the delivery in good condition and you waiver the right to compensation by Elephant Ollie, the supplier and the applicable courier service – including but not limited to repair, replacement goods or refunds.
If you believe you are missing items and have multiple items on your order, ensure you inspect all boxes as generally these will be placed in larger boxes.
In some cases, items may be split during delivery by the couriers and this is out of our control. Generally your other parcels should arrive within 2 business days of your initial delivery. If this does not occur, please contact the courier service with your tracking number prior to contacting us.
If you believe your order has been lost in transit – ie. your tracking number has advised that your order has been delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern and order number. We will lodge an investigation on your behalf to the applicable courier service. Investigations usually take up to 2 weeks to finalise, depending on circumstances, some may take longer. Please be advised that Elephant Ollie cannot redeliver a new order or refund you until the investigation is finalised.
Please note that although we can lodge an investigation on your behalf, Elephant Ollie is not responsible for compensation to you, of any sort, due to loss of orders or damaged items when goods have been left without a signature (ATL).
All order cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Your order is considered current unless cancelled in writing (via email) by you. General Orders incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation fees apply to goods only, shipping charges, where applicable will be refunded in full. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped.
We will cancel, without any cancellation fee, any duplicate order made by you. We must be advised, by you, within 24 hours of the duplicate order being placed and before your order is dispatched from Elephant Ollie.
Order Cancellation credits can only be refunded back to the card issued at checkout. For security reasons, if the card used for the order is no longer in use (expired or cancelled), we will issue you a credit voucher.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Elephant Ollie online, so if for any reason you wish to return a product to us, we are more than happy to assist you. To return an item:
- The item must unused, in its original packaging (packaging must in no way be damaged), hygiene and security seals intact where applicable and be in resalable condition.
- Include a note advising your reason for return, including a copy of your receipt and a contact email address.
- Return the item back to us within 7 days of receiving the product, ensuring that the item is packaged so the product is not damaged in transit back to us otherwise a return may be refused. Note that we suggest you return the product by receipted or express post as we cannot be held responsible for any product lost or damaged in transit.
- Address to: Elephant Ollie Returns, 116 Williams Street, Cambridge 3434 within 7days of receiving the item.
- The cost of return delivery for the product is your responsibility.
- Once we receive the returned product, allow 3 business days for us to inspect the product for resale and issue you with an online Credit Voucher number via email to the value of the goods only to use towards a new order – these are valid for 3 months.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds due change of mind or incorrectly ordered items.
Incorrect Goods Supplied
In the unlikely event that Elephant Ollie supplies you with an incorrect product, you must email us with your order number, the product ordered and the product received to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 48 hours of delivery. We will endeavour to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
To process a return for incorrectly supplied goods:
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number, a description of the product you ordered and a description of the product you received.
- We will advise you by return email what the next step is which is on a case-by-case basis.
Depending on the situation, you may have to send the incorrectly supplied product back to us. We will advise you which method, in which to do so and at our discretion, Elephant Ollie will reimburse you for the cost of sending the product back to us. Other forms of delivery or upgrade of delivery services, not approved by Elephant Ollie will be at your cost. The incorrectly supplied product/s must be unused, in its original packaging (packaging must in no way be damaged), hygiene and security seals intact where applicable and be in resalable condition.
To process a claim for a faulty product:
- If products are found to be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery for us to help rectify the issue for you.
- The product must not have been used or washed.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, a description of the issue, a photo of the faulty product, a photo of the packaging and your complete contact details including contact email. Note that if the product shows damage on the exterior packaging, this is usually due to damage in transit – if the products have been signed for, you are therefore accepting the delivery in good condition and you waiver the right to compensation by Elephant Ollie, the supplier and the applicable courier service – including but not limited to repair, replacement goods or refunds.
- We will advise you by return email what the next step is which is on a case-by-case basis.
Elephant Ollie and its supplier’s reserve the right to assess the condition of the faulty goods prior to offering a repair or replacement. We will do to the best of our ability to advise of the most economical means to have the issue resolved in a timely manner. This may result in the product needing being sent back to us.
- If deemed to be a manufacturing fault, the product or part will most likely be repaired or replaced. In the case where a product or part cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer you a refund on the product or part.